- Back pain treatment could solve erection problems
- Post-Prostatectomy Rehabilitation Improves Men’s Natural Sexual Function
- Prevalence of Erectile Dysfunction and Use of ED Medications Among Teens, Young Men
- Possible Link between Erectile Dysfunction Drugs and Optic Neuropathy
- New Drug Udenafil for Erectile Dysfunction in US Trials
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Tag Archives: neuropathy
Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Drug Alert FDA is alerting healthcare practitioners about a possible association between PDE-5 inhibitors used to treat erectile dysfunction, such as Viagra, Levitra and Cialis, and a serious vision disorder. This condition, known as NAION, or … Continue reading